Standard Chartered Bank Global Internship Programme 2021
The Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student in your higher institution of learning, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths in the Banking industry. The Global Internship Programme in Financial markets course intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme and other full-time entry level roles.
Details of Internship Programme
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- Exposure to FM senior management and other trading desk across your tenor through interactive sessions enabling you to start developing a holistic overview of the Financial Markets business.
- You will be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an International Graduate (IG).
- You will be assigned a mentor whom will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the period of internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country for which you are applying for the full duration of the internship.
- If you are applying in the United States, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis. If candidates are applying for a role in the United Arab Emirate (UAE), Standard Chartered may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. Standard Chartered will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
All Interns participating in the Bank’s Global Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment. Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
List of Available Opportunities in African Countries:
- 2021 Internship – Financial Markets – Nigeria – (INFMNG21)
- 2021 Internship – Wealth Management – Nigeria – (INWMNG21)
- 2021 Internship – Global Banking – Nigeria – (INGBNG21)
- 2021 Analyst – Financial Markets – Nigeria – (SDFMNG21)
- 2021 – Internship – Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance – Kenya
- 2021 – Internship – Risk – Kenya – INRSKE21