Role: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Job overview: Al-Monitor.com, the trusted and award-winning independent source of Middle Eastern news and analysis, is seeking a Full Stack Developer to support Al-Monitor’s fast-paced product development roadmap. They will work closely with product leadership to drive the roadmap forward.
- Drive full stack development work to design and oversee flexible, scalable front-end and back-end systems for Al-Monitoring, to optimize the UI/UX for our users.
- Maintain a lean and productive technology stack that can take advantage of new technology advancements and web components. We expect rapid development in the latest web browser technologies and client-side application delivery.
- Work closely with the CEO on product roadmap and iterative product release cycle, constantly driving new Al-Monitor digital product advancements.
- Knowledge of Drupal is important
- Monitor site performance and provide technical metrics as needed.
- Monitor and address all technical maintenance issues.
We offer a competitive compensation package with medical and dental benefits.
Qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com with “Senior Full Stack Developer” in the subject line.