Nigeria professional dancer, Kaffy has advised her fans to be careful of the medications they take as she shares her neath death experience.
According to the dancer, she took a drug which her body was allergic which almost killed her. She revealed how her organs and body parts failed as a result of the drug.
Sharing the experience witg her IG fans and followers, she wrote:
Eyes changing color
Feeling like I was slipping into the dangerous sleep, But MERCY SAID NO!
Thank you God for another chance. A lot don’t make it through these avoidable deaths. I am not better than them, I am grateful for your MERCY NOT TODAY said the LORD!
Be careful some medication can be lethargic to your system, there are allergies we might not know of. God protect us all”.