The 2023 Cheltenham Festival kicks off on Tuesday as the biggest event on the racing calendar.
Prestbury Park hosts four action-packed days of racing with around a quarter of a million people expected to attend.
Rachel Blackmore will be looking to write more history after winning the Gold Cup last year, while the British coaches will be hoping to outpace their Irish counterparts after losing 18 wins in the Prestbury Cup to 10 last year.
What TV channel is the Cheltenham Festival on?
ITV1 will broadcast the first five races each day with coverage starting at 1pm, while subscription channel Racing TV will show each race, with a build-up from
How to stream Cheltenham online
Cheltenham can be watched live on the Racing TV website and app provided they are a subscriber to the channel, while ITV viewers can also stream the races on the ITVX website and app.
Cheltenham race schedule
Four days, 28 races and plenty of action – here’s the full schedule for Cheltenham in 2023 (all times GMT):
Hero’s Day – Tuesday 14 March
- Upper Beginner’s Hurdle – 1.30pm
- Arkell Challenge Cup – 2.10pm
- Handicap Steeple Chase – 2.50pm
- Champion Hurdle Challenge Cup – 3.30pm
- Hurdles – 4.10 p.m
- Juvenile handicap barrier – 4.50 p.m
- National Hunt Steeple Chase Challenge Cup – 5.30pm
Ladies Day – Wednesday 15th March
- Ballimore Beginner’s Hurdle – 1.30pm
- Steeple hunt for beginners advisory – 2.10pm
- Coral Cup obstacle – 2.50 pm
- Queen Mother Champion Chase – 3.30pm
- Cross-Country Steeple Chase – 4.10 p.m
- The annual big bet chase – 4.50 p.m
- Champion Bumper – 5.30pm
Thursday-Thursday 16 March
- Junior Turners Hunt – 1.30pm
- Pertemps Network final hurdle – 2.10pm
- Ryanair Chase – 2.50 p.m
- Stay hitch – 3.30pm
- Plate Chase County – 4.10 p.m
- Beginners Hurdle Mares – 4.50pm
- Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup – 5.30pm
Gold Cup Day – Friday 17 March
- Hurdle jump victory – 1.30pm
- Aqaba Countryside – 2.10 pm
- Albert Bartlett Junior Hurdle – 2.50pm
- Cheltenham Gold Cup – 3.30pm
- Festival Challenge Cup Open Hunters’ Chase – 4.10pm
- Horse Hunt – 4.50 p.m
- Conditional Knights Handicap – 5.30 p.m
DISCLAIMER:- Denial of responsibility! olorinews.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.