A man dies of severe burns after a risk reduction burn goes horribly wrong
- The death of the property owner in the planned arson
- Forbes’ man sets his field on fire, and he becomes trapped
An elderly man died from severe burns after a risk reduction burn went terribly wrong.
The 75-year-old died from severe burns after being trapped in one of his fields in Forbes, in the Central West region of New South Wales, at 11:30am on Saturday.
The man started the fire with the help of the NSW Rural Fire Service and his family members.
An elderly landlord died when a risk-reduction burn went tragically wrong
Emergency services rushed to Bogan Road in Forbes at about 11:30 a.m. after receiving the distress call. The man was flown to Sydney but died there on Saturday night
Emergency services rushed to his property along Bogan Road after receiving the distress call.
Paramedics and members of the Rural Fire Service treated him at the scene.
He was flown to the Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney, where he died on Saturday night.
Although a crime scene was set up on the property, the circumstances are not believed to be suspicious.
But a team of forensics from the Midwest Police Department are investigating and a coroner’s report will be prepared.
DISCLAIMER:- Denial of responsibility! olorinews.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.