The owners issued a statement on social media thanking the firefighters and the community for their support in the aftermath of the fire.
In a statement, a farm spokesperson said: “We had a horrific fire at the farm early Saturday morning. Thank God everyone is safe. But we lost our great friend Nash the dog. We are all absolutely devastated. Our other colina, Meg, is still fighting at the doctors.” veterinarians 😔🤞
“Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped you over the weekend. Especially the firefighters and Tom Lawrence. Everyone who brought generators and flasks and even a cake. The ice cream parlor and all its contents are gone so there won’t be any production for a while. I’ve tried to call as many of our clients as possible.
“Thank God all our cattle, seniors and people are fine. There is a long way to go, but we will come back from this 💪🏻”
A spokesperson for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said: “We were alerted at 03.49am on Saturday 18th March to reports that a farm well on Bluecairn Road, Galashiels was on fire.
“The Operations Department initially mobilized two firefighters, and the total number increased to four to the scene, where firefighters were able to put out the fire and rescued three dogs.
No other injuries occurred. The crews left at 08.17am after ensuring the area was safe.
DISCLAIMER:- Denial of responsibility! olorinews.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.